IDEX Human Resources Director (w/m/d) in Sulzberg, Germany
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Implementing strategic HR Management in line with business growth goals
• Developing a culture based on IDEX values and promotes diversity, equity and inclusion
• Developing the organization and being a Change Agent of projects focusing on business processes, systems and technology and organizational structures
• Building a high performing HR team
• Implementing talent acquisition strategy
• Overseeing and adapting employee compensation, benefits schemes and payroll
• Review and update all HR employment policies to ensure ongoing compliance with GDPR, local and federal laws and alignment to IDEX employment
• Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field- MBA or Master`s degree is desired
• 10+ years of experience in Human Resources Business Partner or Director role including past leadership assignment(s)
• Demonstrated successful track record working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment is required, preferably manufacturing
• Experience in driving culture change, organizational development and/or coaching
• Successfully driving strategic HR initiatives to impact business
• Strong strategic and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German are required.
• Ability to travel up to 20%
WHAT WE OFFER
• Responsible, interesting and challenging tasks in a future-oriented and constantly growing global company
• A culture of appreciation and an excellent working atmosphere in a high-performance, committed and open-minded team
• A workplace in the beautiful Oberallgäu region with a high quality of life and leisure, the mountains on your doorstep and a distance of only 130 km from Munich or 170 km from Stuttgart
• An attractive, performance-oriented compensation, company pension, individual and intensive training, qualification and further training opportunities, business bikes, corporate benefits, a good work-life balance, company child holiday care, regular sports and leisure events and much more!
Did we catch your attention? We look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
All employees are welcome at iPEK, regardless of race, nationality, skin color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. The masculine form is used in this job description for ease of reading only, but refers to the sexes male, female and diverse.
Business Unit: iPEK
Job Segment: FMT Fluid & Metering Technologies